1. Acquisition of personal information
2. Use of personal information
3. Purpose of use of personal information
- User authorization/certification
- Continued provision of services to the user or the management thereof
- Provision of correspondence, e-mail magazines and messages related to use of the services
- Distributing or sending various notifications and promotion messages
- Provision of special bonuses and privileges
- Market survey, data analysis and other similar activities for improving or studying the services or developing future new services
- Implementing promotion campaigns, questionnaires, user monitor programs or media publicity activities
- Receiving or responding to opinions, inquiries and social network postings related to the services
- Investigating possible fake registrations and their related service applications that are made in violation of our Terms and Conditions
- Any other legitimate operations related to the services
- In the event where use of personal information is required beyond, or has been changed from, the specified purpose of use, we will notify the users about such use or change by publicizing such use or change on our related website or directly notifying the owner of the information.
- In the event that the user wishes to be informed about the purpose of use of his or her personal information, we will promptly inform the user how his or her personal information is used.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
We do not provide users’ personal information to a third party except in the following cases:
- Where the personal information needs to be so handled according to the law
- Where such provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of a person including his or her life, physical safety and property and where it is difficult to obtain the explicit consent of the information owner for such provision
- Where such provision of personal information is necessary for the improvement of public hygiene or social order or the encouragement of healthy development of children and where it is difficult to obtain the explicit consent of the information owner for such provision
- Where we are required to cooperate with a national governmental or municipal organization or other party entrusted by such governmental or municipal organization to conduct a legally required action and where any attempt to obtain the explicit consent of the information owner may interfere with the completion of such legally required action
- Where the personal information is provided to our internal staff or to our affiliated company or partner to the extent described in 3. “Purpose of use of personal information”
5. Disclaimers concerning provision of information to a third party
We do not assume responsibility for the provision of personal information to a third party in the following cases:
- Where the user intentionally provides his or her personal information to a company or service he or she is using and intends to use by using a function provided as part of our services or by other means of disclosure (contact the recipient company or service about how the disclosed personal information will be used or handled)
- Where personal identification has become unexpectedly possible from the information that the user has entered on our service website
- The user has provided his or her personal information to an external website linked to our service website and such information has been used as a result
- When a person other than the user has obtained some of the user’s personally identifiable information (user ID or password)
6. Disclaimers concerning provision of information to a third party
- We strictly comply with the requirements of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- We appoint a Personal information Security Controller, who is responsible for the protection, implementation and strict management of personal information. We also appoint a Personal information Security Auditor, who will implement audits of our personal information protection practices and strive to improve our personal information management and protection system. We may provide personal information to a contractor to the extent described in the “Purpose of use of personal information” described earlier. In such cases, we will enter into confidentiality and personal information protection agreements with the contractor to prohibit use of such information for other than the above-described purposes and will ensure that the contractor adopts appropriate security control practices.
- We establish and implement internal rules and regulations concerning personal information management and also strictly supervise and train our employees to duly protect personal information.
- We are always strongly aware of the risk of illegitimate access, leak, loss, corruption or other management risks concerning the collected personal information and implement due personal and physical measures to protect against such risks.
7. Requests related to storage, disclosure, correction or suspension of use of personal information
8. Strict compliance with, continuous improvement of and continuous training for personal information protection
We strictly comply with all relevant laws and regulations for the fulfillment of the policy described herein. We continuously manage and protect personal information in an appropriate manner and also continuously provide employee education and training for this purpose.
9. Contact details concerning our personal information management related to the services
(Customer service contact) Atami Spa & Resort
1876-10 Atami, Atami City, Shizuoka Prefecture 413-0033, Japan Main phone number: 0557-83-5011 Customer inquiry number: 03-5777-8686 E-mail: email@example.com
Asset Management Advisors, Ltd. Issued on August 1, 2018
We retain the right to revise the above-described policy. All such revisions will be publicized on this website.